Ouverture du " Times "

Managers : Terry
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site
Modèle de caravane : ERIBA

Ouverture du " Times "

Message non lu par forumeribatouring »

Dear friends : DrapUK : ,

This tread should use to communicate with our managers.

For the United Kingdom, Terry or scotsgent is voluntary, it will be assisted by a French counterpart.

We welcome you in Britanny.

Do not forget that you need to click on the Union Jack at the top of the page for translation.

Regards
Image Salutations, Eribamaniacs de tous pays...................................Image 06.08.33.15.40
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Re: Ouverture du " Times "

HI I WILL BE COMING again this year I will be with my explorer unit at the week end 9th 10th of may they will be doing their D of E bronze award so will not be able to get away untill monday 11th
sorry Terry I will beat you as this will be our 4th international looking forward to seeing more brits at this one
Best wishes to all

Eddie & Pearl : DrapUK :
Image Salutations, Eribamaniacs de tous pays...................................Image 06.08.33.15.40
forumeribatouring
Administrateur du site

Re: Ouverture du " Times "

Dear Christophe

We have just returned from our three weeks touring France that began with the time at The Euroeribafest. We wanted to thank all those that organised such a wonderful event. The organisation was very well done and very much appreciated. We had a lot of fun there and learnt much about the Morbihan area. What a good idea to arrange the date during that very special week of the sailing flotilla.

Please pass on our thanks to all that were involved and I know there were many of you that contributed. Also our apologies for such a late booking.

Best Wishes

David and Liz Lyne

Hi David and Liz,

All the team was pleased to meet you and thanks to have cross the Channel for this Fest :super:

Best regards
Répondre

Retourner vers « UK ERIBA EURO FEST 2015 »